Blood Fridges | Supplied by Arena Instrumentation
Blood Fridges and Plasma Freezers
Arena Instrumentation have joined forces with B Medical Systems to provide the NHS with a high-quality, reliable solution for the storage of blood and blood components. We are now registered UK distributors for their blood fridges and plasma freezers, which deliver high levels of temperature control, low energy consumption, low noise levels and temperature monitoring solutions.
B Medical Systems' Blood Bank Fridges
· These are designed to store whole blood and blood components (such as blood cells or plasma) safely at temperatures ranging from 2°C to 6°C;
· They are compliant with DIN 58371 and are classified as Class II(a) (EU) and Class II (FDA) medical devices;
· They also comply with American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) standards.
B Medical Systems’ Plasma Freezers
· These will safely store your frozen blood plasma or blood components at temperatures below -27°C;
· They comply with the requirements of DIN 58375 and are classified as Class II(a) (EU) medical devices;
· They are also AABB standards compliant.
Both types of equipment are ideal for blood transfusion services, blood processing centres, blood banks, clinical laboratories, plasma collection and hospitals. Arena Instrumentation can offer this high-quality refrigeration equipment at competitive prices with a UKAS-(ISO 17025) accredited IQ/OQ.
B Medical Systems equipment comes with a two-year parts and labour warranty, with an optional eight-year warranty if Arena Instrumentation are your refrigeration service provider for that length of time (no long-term contract is required).
For more information about the blood fridges and plasma freezers, contact our B Medical account manager Craig Sampson (Northern UK) on 07866 777 914 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.